Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

Just found out my painting, French Lace, shown at the OPA National Exhibition at the Evergreen Fine Art Gallery in Colorado French Lace was sold.  It is so rewarding to know that my passion for fabrics and painting the heirlooms of my family resonate with others.


Maggie Kruger owner of M Gallery of Fine Art, Charleston SC was there in Evergreen and wrote about this great event, including pictures.  Read her blog and the exciting adventure she had including bears, oh my!
Just a reminder that if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, do so now.  You can view the past issues and catch up on information worth noting.  The drawing will be held on the 15th and the winner will be posted here on the blog at that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...