Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Work

I don't usually post a lot of my paintings on the blog to promote sales but this one is lovely and isn't in any of my galleries.  It has an unusual name, "Mystic Bifurcation," and I'm not telling what it means unless you are the lucky buyer.


                                                             "Mystic Bifurcation"
                                                                        8" x 12"
                                                               oil on panel framed
If you have a friend who needs color and the joy of art on their walls, share this post and encourage them to visit my website.
www.deborahelmquist.com 
                                                                          






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...